Thursday, March 2, 2017

Google Ad Words and Analytics {B250}

It has been a little crazy this week.  I am feeling better.  Classes are not crazy, it just needs to be done.  I miss my kids, they are growing up way too fast.  I understand analytics.  It is a service that shows what customers are looking at, how long they are perusing, if they are buying, etc.  I enjoy that part.  Ad Words, not so much I still am struggling with the information.  I understand the ad part but still not all the other parts.  My website is closer to being ready and really it is online but I still need to add a few things.  Be patient.  Before the end of April I should be up and fully comfortable with what I have.

I want to tell you a story.  We have a dog, her name is Cena which means Dinner in Italian.  We had a dog named Dinner.  Anyway, Cena does not snuggle, freaks out when tiny humans come to visit and she is skid-dish.  Anyway.  Sometimes I fall asleep on the couch and she will come lay next to me.  Right next to me.  At bedtime she comes in our room to snuggle just for a couple of minutes, along with first thing in the morning, you will hear her pawing at our door.  Those are my favorite times of day with her.  She is with me all day and I only get a few moments with her.







This is my B with Cena, Cena loves her humans...not other humans just hers.
Cole with his dog, Cena still needs her space but she will always be close, just don't touch her, she'll move.
G and her

she does at times let them have their way with her.

No comments: