Thursday, March 9, 2017

Are you ready? Am I ready...{B250}

 


This week we continued to tweak our websites, ad words, campaigns, etc.  It's getting real.  I went live and I just don't feel ready.  I still feel I have a list of things to do.  But here it is, do I trust you all to give it out or should I wait til the end?...that is the question.  I think I am going to wait.  Just because there are some obvious things that are not ready and I don't need a bazillion comments about those things.  But here is something.  I am learning and getting excited and squeely like a girl and my dog doesn't like it.  I am down to the last stretch and I need to keep the momentum.  I only have one year over all and that is exciting.  I'll keep you posted.

On a different note, here is a pic for you, to remind you spring is around the corner, even for you all in Utah!

No comments: