Thursday, May 7, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE!

So today Rob is 32 and I have some things to say about him. Now I am no poet as he is and I don't always say the best things the best way mostly because I'm trying to go as fast as I can because at any moment I will be interrupted...so here I go, maybe I will be successful.

Rob, Honey you are wonderful to me. Remember even though you are a year older I will always be older than you! I am your Queen and you treat me such. You are smart and talented and great with the kiddos. You love to make jokes and I admit that I still don't understand your humor after nine years together. I love that you love our children and love playing with them and spending time with them. I love that you have worked so hard all these years to finish your degree and strive to make our future better. You are a wonderful example to your children and when they see you Saturday in your graduation robe at school I want them to understand how important it is to get a college education. I know this is something they will always remember. I love that you love Heavenly Father and how important your priesthood is to us. I'm glad that when our children ask for a blessing at 2am you will get up put a white shirt and tie on to perform the blessing because you know how important it is. I love that you love to get silly with the kids but can also be serious when you need to be. Thank you for everything and I love you...did I say that already? Well let me say it again...I LOVE YOU!

No comments: