Thursday, February 9, 2017

{LAWS, LICENSE & MORE} B250

Freaking me out.  My head is spinning and I think I am getting a migraine headache.  I just wanted to do a little online crafting business.  Make enough money now to take a nice vacation once in a while.  But, crazy, I need a business license, a EIN number and possibly a seller permit and county licenses.  Freaking out right now...maybe I bit off too much but than that means I don't get to do any of it and this is why I am in business school, to help myself and my family, in the future.  I think it really comes down to not wanting to make a mistake.  I don't want to get it wrong and I don't want to get into trouble if I do get it wrong.
This is how I feel.  But I need to remember this...
Yep just in case.  So I need to get my booty off the floor, grab some chocolate and get back to it!  And these are why I'm doing it!



No comments: