Thursday, February 16, 2017

{Keywords} B250,

It has been an interesting week.  We are getting there.  Things are going great.  I don't think I'm struggling with the work but with the everything else
.  Life is getting in the way of school or is it that school is getting in the way of life.  My B is going through stuff and we haven't told her.  School and callings are busy and I just want to be done with school.  

But this always happens mid through a semester for me.  So last week I started my online business.  I'm not ready to share that, yet and this week we are working with Adwords and working through keyword planner portion and  there is so much and it is a bit over whelming to understand and I want to understand.  It is important that I know it.  One of my other class is talking about integrity and honesty and really I love these subjects and the material to read this week is gospel inspired for business.  I don't know any other school that does this.  It means so much to me.

In adwords we are learning what good and bad words and how they can help or hurt us.  I found out that there is a show on HBO called Vinyl.  That could hurt me, that is a bad keyword.  But I found many good words also.

A couple of quotes I wish to end with came from one of my other class readings.  "Honesty is more than not lying.  It is truth telling, truth speaking, truth living and truth loving." (" Honesty-A Mora Compass", Ensign, Nov 1996, pg 41)

In "The Choice", President Packard says, "Be good!"  (Oct. 1980 General Conference)

And in "Making a Living and a Life", Elder Lynn G. Robbins, talks about grading of businesses, teachers, lives and what that entails.  An A business has loyalty to God and fellow me and money second and so on, what a good read.

All in all keep your head up and press forward, look to Heavenly Father for guidance in all things and don't forget to look back to see how far you've come.

This a picture I think I saw it at my Aunts home.  It touch me.   I hope it touches you.

No comments: