Thursday, January 12, 2017

{B250} Weekly Reflection wk 2

New Semester: Winter 2017

There is so much, where to begin.  I guess I should begin on a high note.  I'm still in school and the kids are back in school, we are all healthy at the moment and I only have one year left...when I finish this semester.

Now this is HARD for me, I think I over booked myself this semester with the three classes I choose.  BUT I will not quite and I will finish and do well, at least well enough.  There is so much support at BYUI and for that I am so thankful.  I have one friend I met last semester who is taking two of the classes with me, different teachers, but I think that is a good thing.  We can compare notes and learn and grow from each other.

This week my reflection, there is lots of reflection and truly I am a person that states her opinion and doesn't fight for others to have the same opinion.  My opinion this week has to be backed up with research...its not hard just a little time consuming.  I love working with google ads.  I see great possibilities.  I mean really...I want this, this class is perfect for me and the possibilities because of it are just amazing to think about.

This week we have been talking about choosing a business model and although I have this little hobby that I want to turn into a little business, I never thought of having a business model or plan.  I just wanted to implement a few more things.  My thoughts are; "really is it necessary" and then I think...I'm taking this class to do things correct.  So if you say so I will do it!

Picking a product on the other hand is easy-peasy...I have many ideas and there are many people who have great ideas too.  Just follow through and listen!




No comments: