Friday, January 27, 2017

{B250} Week 4

Things are getting exciting.  In the next few weeks I will have a working website.  This weekend we researched and researched websites and host domains.  There are so many.  We also worked on ad Words for choosing a product.  I'm still a little confused on that part but I already know what I want to sell.  The beginning of the week I was freaking out but by the end of the week, I am excited.  I am glad we have a few weeks to do this.  I plan on using word Press and Blue host and then I get a free domain and ad words pluggins for my website which is a must.  Things are exciting right now.

On a more serious note.  We almost lost B's remicaide.  Insurance turned her down and wanted her to use Humera.  But we have the best GI doctor and nurse and they appealed, fought for her and we WON!  She is again approved for 2 years.  Heavenly Father does let things happen but sometimes you still need to fight for it.  I fought!

No comments: