Friday, August 12, 2016

FDREL{211} Mark 9:36-37

Image result for jesus and little ones


This week in school we are reading the first four books in the New Testament.  That is Matthew, Mark, Luke, John and for the first time this semester, I noticed that everything we are reading matches each others writings.  They are the same minus a few differences since they are each different men writing.  But for me it cam down to Mark 9:36-37  

36 And he took a child, and set him in the midst of them: and when he had taken him in his arms, he said unto them,
 37 Whosoever shall receive one of such children in my name, receiveth me: and whosoever shall receive me, receiveth not me, but him that sent me.

These verses touch me so, he scoops them up, he loves them and he says we need to love them.   And just because they are not small anymore does not mean we stop loving them.  Even if it is hard, our Savior would never stop loving us even when we continue to make mistakes.  Forgiveness is always given time and time again.   We just need to be there with open arms and do as our savior would do.
Image result for jesus and little onesImage result for jesus and little onesImage result for jesus and little onesImage result for jesus and little onesImage result for jesus and little ones

No comments: