Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Have I told you...

I love this girl...dog too but the girl more. She has been not feeling well lots lately but she is a trooper...she is softening as she is aging and I LOVE it...tomorrow she wants to take me out to dinner for my birthday, so sweet.

By the way this is HER dog, her name is Dinner...that's right, Daddy named her...we tease people that she is food storage, WHICH SHE IS NOT! but if you knew why we named her that you'd laugh too. Anyway any day I can catch them sleeping on each other either this way or B on Dinner. I LOVE her so and I just wanted you to know!

3 comments:

Cindy said...

This picture is priceless! Absolutely adorable! I love it so much!!!!!!

Happy early b'day!

Clarissa said...

Ok, I think I know what I want the rest of my sign to say. I'm going to email you the details.: )

Rebekah Del Priore said...

You are too funny! I enjoy reading your blog.