Friday, September 11, 2009

REMEMBERING

Today I am remembering...mostly of the events of this day eight years ago...I was working with the babies in my class, 6 1/2 months pregnant, just starting to get uncomfortable in my pregnancy and then hearing the first trade center building was hit...just thought it was an awful accident...at first I didn't think more then owe those families I felt sad for them...then the second building was hit and I panicked...the city panicked the nation panicked...parents came to get there children, I remember one mom worked at the court house and her husband came and said they moved everyone to the safe house...I thought should we have a safe house, what am I doing having a baby, bringing my sweet girl into this, what were we thinking...I had to call Rob and he calmed me down...reassured me that things will turn out alright in the end, he reminded me of the covenants we took the year before and that no matter what happens we will be together forever with our beautiful children...I love him so!

So as I remember that day and I look at those images and I remember how I felt or what I was doing I thank Heavenly Father for the greatest comfort of knowing no matter what happens here on earth there will be a greater and better place that I will end up, with my family which is the whole purpose of this journey right?

No comments: