Thursday, July 26, 2007

Dentist Day

Today the day started out EARLY. Too early, Cole decided last night not to eat dinner sooo, he was hungry and woke up every three hours wanting..."white milk chocolate milk" translated means chocolate milk only water was offered and then there was an uproar ..."NO WATER, WHITE MILK CHOCOLATE MILK" over and over through the night. He finally gave up around five and joined Rob and I in our bed. Cole is such a Momma's boy. So Rob was up shortly after 6. My alarm doesn't go off until 6:50(YEAH), then I roll out of bed. Seven thirty get the kids up, Cole would sleep til 8 or longer in our bed and Isabella is our night owl so she likes to sleep in anyways. Up, up, up we've got to leave for the dentist in one hour. Get dressed, eat breakfast, a chocolate covered donut that Isabella and Nanna picked out last night, wash face, brush teeth very well (dentist today), brush hair Isabella's least favorite, do hair and get shoes on. Talan (little boy I watch) is supposed to be here at 8:30. It's 8:30 where is Chris(Talans dad), phone rings Chris..."I'm late and I'm still ten minutes away"...I tell him come and I'll go get gas and meet him here...In my mind I know I'm going to miss this appointment but I hold out, get gas and get back, look at the clock and notice that I will not make it(Decatur is where we have to go 30 minutes away) So I call and explain, they put me on hold and then sternly when they get back on the line say we don't reschedule first appointments if they are late or broken at that time I start to cry trying to hold it together...I hate being late for anything and I'm not good at being scolded either, so I just listened and then she said she will this time reschedule for Monday so there you go. That was all before nine this morning. I still have piano, visiting teaching, swimming lessons, and relief society today through tonight.

No comments: