Tuesday, March 10, 2009

First adoption meeting

I totally felt the spirit tonight. It was great. I love being a member of this church and know how to feel the spirit. Thanks Brand! The caseworker who explained things in detail did a great job and now that I've met her I feel so much better about her and her job situation. She has a great and at times difficult job and she gets to see these spirits in tiny bodies constantly. How can she not be touched and us from a distance.

I just want you all to know that love Heavenly father, my brother Jesus for this opportunity to live and love my eternal companion and have great kiddos who will always be mine and know that we will bring another sweet spirit to this bunch of silly little people is an awesome feeling and I don't feel overwhelmed at all. I'm grateful that I've learned to recognize the spirit and sometimes even understand what it is saying.

No comments: