Saturday, August 12, 2017

2 Corinthians 7:16

I rejoice therefore that I have confidence in you in all things.

I love this verse.  To me it says our Heavenly Father loves us, no matter our faults, he has faith that we are strong in making good and right choices.  It says that I don't have to be scared that he has my back, no matter what happens, if I make a mistake I can repent.  If I do something good he is happy.  That is just as we do for our family and children, love them unconditionally and cheer them on to be the best.  Our Heavenly Father is doing the same.  This truly hit home for me this week and it reinforced my decisions that were tough ones to make and I made them, not on my own and I feel I did the right thing.  What a blessing  this is to know what I did and see that he has confidence in me.  So the next time you doubt or wonder.  Remember it says it right here in the scriptures...I can touch it and see it.  What a blessing that is for me.                                                                                                                                 

 

No comments: