Wednesday, November 18, 2015

{The Family: A Proclamation to the World}

This is the title to the class I am taking for religion at BYUI.  I love it.  Each week we review and talk about a paragraph or two and we dig deep into what the meaning of the paragraphs mean to us.  We discuss and ponder with each other and it is truly a blessing in my life right now.  Here is a link to the Proclamation.  Read it ponder and pray about it and then tell me what you think.  Now if you don't think you can do what I ask then I really don't want to know your opinion.  But if you are sincere about your thoughts and have come to them in the correct way, by pondering and praying then I would love to have a dialog with you.
new river gorge in West Virgina in August 2015
I love this video and it comes directly from the Proclamation.

No comments: