|Day one Mobile Alabama, the Battle House Hotel and Spa and the Exploreum|
|Day two 'formal' dinner|
|Day three Cozumel Mexico|
|Day three part two|
|Day four Calica...or Playa Del Carmen|
|Day four part two|
|Day five Montgomery Zoo|
|Birmingham AL Temple for The Church of Jesus Christ of Later Day Saints Day five part two|
This was our fall break in a nutshell...really I wanted all these pictures but I didn't want over load and I still think that happened. I want everyone to know that we had a grand time and will be going again in a couple of years when G is a little older. Next time I'll take more pictures also I feel I missed out on lots of ship life. There was so much to do and not enough time in a day for it all ...here are our highlights...
- I WON a spa facial...I loved it!
- C LOVED camp the most!
- B loved the pools the most!
- and C LOVED Mommy the most...his last day he finally LOVED camp!
- Food was amazing and my favorite was the sit down although it was hard with the kiddos...notice the lack of boys at the formal dinner...there was a reason!
- I only gained two pounds all week, on average it is 2 pounds per day
- Rob LOVED it! That was the kicker...would he? Wouldn't he?
- Our room had a closet that turned into a changing room for the kiddos (B and C)
- We had a wonderful steward who was always cleaning...they cleaned our room every morning, put the beds up and cleaned every night, put the beds down and great towel animals...sorry no pics, see I needed to take MORE!
- I went on the best tour...it was a behind the scene and they were all Italian (captain, engineer and their crew)
- Rob and I loved Camp for the kiddos
- The kiddos swam with the dolphins, pictures to come on that.