Tuesday, September 14, 2010

How I'm feeling

I don't have the mood swings...yet, so that is good.  Last week we Rob cleaned out the garage of most of the baby stuff, that was super hard.  I had to leave the room a few times to go to my room and cry into my blanket so Rob wouldn't hear me.  

You see I would have had a dozen kiddos if I hadn't had c sections, fear of the operating table or a hysterectomy.  I haven't told many of my church friends because they have babies, new ones, or are pregnant.  So just bear with me.  I do want more children but every year that passes makes me a year older and am I too old now to try the adoption thing, something that Rob and I have been so passionate about and now it seems to have gone to the way side.  Maybe that is why I'm so sad.  I just want that baby so bad.

No comments: