Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

So today is the first day of the New Year...the new year of 2010...as I think of this I think it has been almost ten years since Rob and I started dating(January 13, 2000). That there is so much that I want to do by myself and with my family so much to do so little time and you know we are not millionaires, so we may need to put some things off till next year.

As I think of the last year I think of how busy I've been and how not busy I want to be this year. I think of my personal goals of being a more loving mother and wife and healthier. Always a goal of being healthier.

I wish to visit old friends again and make new ones. Take time to do the crafts that take longer than one hour and color my hair red more often and get my pedicure on more often. Those are just a few.

But mostly I have to thank my Heavenly Father for kicking my booty from time to time, to remind me of what should be most important. I am so grateful for what I have and I know that it is because of faith and repentance that I have what I have. I look to the future optimistic and hopeful that our family will be complete and that phase can be done. I hope that we can move on in our life in many ways...so here's to us and to you...always, Ranee

No comments: