Tuesday, November 10, 2009

update pictures

Ok...so I am just updating the last month's worth of pictures...these are some vinyl ones first. The one on top is $4 and the one on bottom is $3.50, plus shipping. let me know if you are interested...you can choose anything you want to write on it and fonts...Cole's fond is girls are weird.


Ornaments are 4in for $5

this one is slightly over 3 in and I added glitter to the inside this size is $4

This one is cool, square and barely 2 in for $3. Choose colors and I will coordinate the ribbons. These are all plus shipping!

2x3 shabby magnets $2 each or three for $5

Just an idea you can do with a metal bucket and vinyl...(bat font)
The boys...CHEESE!


Pumpkins



GROWLY GUS!


Gus' friends were star wars


Everyone helping to vacuum!


CHEESE again!

Cole turned 5!

His train table


CHEESE again with Uncle Booey


CHEESE one last time, I think!


Cole's soccer


Love the Daddy!


Sucker face

Pooh, Thomas, Cowgirl!


Candy!


Sucker face!

This is basically your month of October in revue...I hope you enjoyed them!

No comments: